1. Brennah and her love, laughter, kindness, sensitivity, uniqueness, intelligence, creativity, and so many other things
2. Sarah and her love, care, determination, ambition, intelligence, support, belief and so many many other things
3. My mom and her constant love being my norhtern star and completely and totally stable, her care, helpfulness, intelligence, kindness, laughter, and so much more.
4. My dad for his love, understanding, relatability, acceptance, helpfulness, his stories, courage, intelligence and so so much more.
5. My hippie friends Emily and Buffy with whom I always have a fabulous time with and can count on hours of laughter when I am with them. Plus, it is nice to find people with such similar ways of thinking ; )
6. My gym rat friends: sometimes my only motivation to get to the gym in the mornings. I love working out with all of you and enjoy the discussions of all the great food and wine we have tasted.
7. Matt and Jennifer: you two have touched my life in a way you may not even know but you truly have and I am so grateful to know both of you.
8. My Malachi. Malachi saved my life. It is funny that an animal can do that. But he came into my life when I was ready to throw it away, but he was a runt puppy who needed me to survive so he could survive. And as he sits here beside me snoring, I am just so grateful for his unconditional love.
9. I am thankful for Zumba and Fitness. I can't explain the changes exercise has had for me: mind, body and soul.
10. Last but certainly not least: Kristel, Amy, Jan and Rhonda -- you have all had a hand in motivating, inspiring and encouraging me. You may not know it because maybe I don't say it enough but you have touched my life in a way that I will never forget and will never take advantage of. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
11. (I know I said 10, but just one more) To all of you who read my blog: I LOVE this blog and I LOVE that you honor me by reading it. I am grateful for each and everyone of you and the fact that you are interested in what I have to say. I am grateful that you give me a chance : )
No matter what you are going through, if you can even write down one thing, ONE THING you are grateful for, it will help you. I feel really good after just doing that (although i did just finish my 3rd cup of coffee : ) )
I wish a fabulous day for each of you. I don't take helping people lightly...I love to help with whatever I can and if I can't help you, I will find someone who can. Take care of each other and yourselves my friends and remember that tragedy and trauma finds everyone, but we can reach out to each other for support and challenge our negative thoughts with positive ones!! I <3 each and everyone of you and wish your heart, mind and sould peace today and everyday : )